You Don’t Know Teletalk Number Check Process. Here I’m going to write about methods of Teletalk number check code. To check your Teletalk SIM number, you have to dial *551#. If you forget the number of your Teletalk SIM, you can quickly check it by dialing this USSD code. This code is for all Teletalk users in Bangladesh.
This code works for prepaid and postpaid Teletalk users. Your number will be shown after dialing this USSD code. But if you do not know how to dial this code and check your number, please read this article thoroughly. We will let you know the full process to check the Teletalk mobile number.
Teletalk Number Check Code
I already gave that code up. I’m giving it again to you. The code to check Teletalk sim number is *551#. Use this USSD code in your Teletalk SIM and get to know the number. The process is straightforward; I hope you know how to dial this USSD code. But if you still do not know how to dial this code using your phone, check the process below.
How To Check Teletalk Number Through USSD
Suppose you do not want to dial *551# and check your number. Follow these guidelines.
- First, go to the Dial/Call option on your mobile device.
- Then dial the USSD code *551#.
- Now call by selecting your Teletalk SIM.
- Wait for 2-3 seconds; a new window will arrive.
- The new window will show you your Teletalk sim number.
Check Teletalk Number By SMS
You can also check your Teletalk SIM number by sending an SMS to 154, free of cost. Here is the full process of checking the Teletak Number through SMS.
- Go to your message option on your device.
- Type P
- Send it to 154 from your Teletalk SIM.
- You will get an SMS back with your Teletalk number.
Example: P and send it to 154
Teletalk SIM Other Codes
If you don’t have the MyTeletalk application, you can also control, check, buy all the services and packages dialing USSD. There are several USSDs by dialing; you can check Teletalk offer, balance, available data pack, minutes, messages in your Teletalk SIM.
- Teletalk mobile number check code: *551#
- Teletalk SMS check code: *152#
- Teletalk internet balance check code: *152#
- Teletalk balance check code: *152#
- Teletalk MMS check code: *152#
- Teletalk available minute balance check code: *152#
I hope now you know the exact process of the Teletalk Number Check. Please let us know by commenting if something bothers you. We are here to help you out. If you want, you can check the Teletalk wiki.