If you search for information about GP all service off code 2022, you are in the right place. Grameenphone is the most used SIM in Bangladesh. And there are lots of benefits available to their customers. And often their customers face a problem with their services like caller tune, news SMS, etc. And customers face automatically balance decreasing issues.
This is frustrating that your balance is decreasing, and you don’t even know about it. You don’t know why they are cutting your balance. So we are here with the solution to GP all service stop code and process.
GP All Services
There are so many different services available for GP subscribers. And that means there are so many sources that can be a reason for your balance reducing automatically. Such as-
- Welcome Tune
- Call Block
- Sports News
- And so many more
Suppose you want to stop this. Please follow the process we given in the following. It’s effortless to stop all GP services, and there will be no automatic balance decreasing.
GP All Service Stop Code
A master key opens all kinds of locks. And there is a master USSD code that allows you to stop all different services. To stop GP from all services, you have to send an SMS by typing “Stop all” to 2332. This process allows you to stop all kinds of services sent to you. And thus, you’ll get rid of the unwanted services from Grameenphone. But this is not the final solution for everyone. Why? Clearing it below.
GP Different Service Off Code
Suppose you like to have cricket news, but you do not like other news. And you want to stop all the services except the cricket service. So you have to unsubscribe now from each service you like. This process allows you to have choices over services in GP. Follow the process to stop these services separately.
- For Unsubscribing From Grameenphone Welcome tune: Type “Stop” and send SMS to 4000
- For Unsubscribing From Internet service, type “off *500*40#
- For Unsubscribing From Facebook service, Type “Stop” and send SMS to 32665
- For Unsubscribing From Facebook USSD dial *325*22#
- For Unsubscribing From Mobile Twitting service, Type “Stop” and send to 9594
- For Unsubscribing From Call Block service, Type “Stop CB” and send to 5678
- For Unsubscribing From Missed Call Alert service, write “STOP MCA” and send it to 6222
- For Unsubscribing From Cricket Alert Service, “Stop Cric” to 2002.
- For Unsubscribing From Sports service, Type “STOP SN” and SMS to 2002.
- For Unsubscribing From Cricket alert service, type “STOP CR” and SMS to 2002.
- For Unsubscribing From Mobile Backup service, Write “Stop MB” and send to 6000
- For Unsubscribing From Buddy Tracker service, Type “Stop” and send to 3020
- For Unsubscribing From Music News service, Type “Stop BD ” and send to 4001
- For Unsubscribing From Voice Chat service, dial 2828 and press 8.
- For Unsubscribing From Entertainment Box service, Type “Stop” and send to 1234
- For Unsubscribing From Ebill service, type “Ebill cancel” and send to 2000.
- For Unsubscribing From Job News service, type “STOP<space>JOBCATEGORY” to 3003.
- For Unsubscribing From Namaz timings service, type SMS “STOP N” to 2200.
- For Unsubscribing From Hadith sharif service, type SMS “STOP H” to 2200.
In this article, I tried to cover almost everything about GP all service off code. I hope this process might work and help you stop GP from all services in 2022. If you are still facing some problems and can not solve this GP all-service stoping issue, please comment below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible. If you want to buy a GP internet package, click here.
2332 not delivered show korey
i buy ur minute pack. but every time a sms come when i talk finish and tk reduce my balance. last my tk balance 29tk but this is reduce now 6 tk. plz solve this
Firsty, you have to confirm with kind of SMS they’re sending to you. What is that service? Did you try “Stop all” to 2332? This is the master key to stop all services.
Type “Stop all” and send it to 2332
16534,thake amar mobile a joks ase ki bhabe off korbo