Grameenphone is the most used SIM in Bangladesh. And there are lots of services available to their customers. And often their customers face a problem with their services like caller tune, news SMS, etc. And customers face automatically balance decreasing issue. This is really frustrating that your balance is decreasing and you don’t even know about it. You don’t know why they are cutting your balance. So we are here with the solution to GP all service stop code and process.
GP All Services
There are so many different services available for GP subscribers. And that means there are so many sources that can be a reason for your balance reducing automatically. Such as-
- Welcome Tune
- Call Block
- Sports News
- And so many more
If you want to stop this. Please follow the process we given in the following. It’s really easy to stop all services of GP and there will be no automatic balance decreasing.
GP All Service Stop Code
A master key opens all kinds of lock. And there is a master USSD code that allows you to stop all different services. And to stop GP from all service you have to send an SMS to typing “Stop all” in 2332. This process allows you to stop all kind of services that is sent to you. And thus you’ll get rid of the unwanted services from Grameenphone. But this is not the final solution for everyone. Why? Clearing it below.
GP Different Service Stop Code
Suppose you like to have cricket news but you do not like other news. And you want to stop all the services except the cricket service. So you have to unsubscribe now from each service you like. This process allows you to have choices over services in GP. Follow the process to stop these services separately.
- For Unsubscribing From Grameenphone Welcome tune: Type “Stop” and send SMS to 4000
- For Unsubscribing From Internet service, type “off *500*40#
- For Unsubscribing From Facebook service, Type “Stop” and send SMS to 32665
- For Unsubscribing From Facebook USSD dial *325*22#
- For Unsubscribing From Mobile Twitting service, Type “Stop” and send to 9594
- For Unsubscribing From Call Block service, Type “Stop CB” and send to 5678
- For Unsubscribing From Missed Call Alert service, write “STOP MCA” and send to 6222
- For Unsubscribing From Cricket Alert Service, “Stop Cric” to 2002.
- For Unsubscribing From Sports service, Type “STOP SN” and SMS to 2002.
- For Unsubscribing From Cricket alert service, type “STOP CR” and SMS to 2002.
- For Unsubscribing From Mobile Backup service, Write “Stop MB” and send to 6000
- For Unsubscribing From Buddy Tracker service, Type “Stop” and send to 3020
- For Unsubscribing From Music News service, Type “Stop BD ” and send to 4001
- For Unsubscribing From Voice Chat service, dial 2828 and press 8.
- For Unsubscribing From Entertainment Box service, Type “Stop” and send to 1234
- For Unsubscribing From Ebill service, type “Ebill cancel” and send to 2000.
- For Unsubscribing From Job News service, type “STOP<space>JOBCATEGORY” to 3003.
- For Unsubscribing From Namaz timings service, type SMS “STOP N” to 2200.
- For Unsubscribing From Hadith sharif service, type SMS “STOP H” to 2200.
We are hoping that this process might work and helped you to stop GP from all service in 2020. If you still facing some problems and can not solve this GP all service stoping issues, please leave a comment below. We will try to reach you asap.