A leading class mobile operator Robi brought the Robi cash app for all its special clients. Robi cash app is really an essential app for Robi customers. So today I will share here with you detailed information about the Robi cash app as well as the services under the app, Robi cash registration & recharge, and so on. If you want to get all the information, start reading the following article carefully.
About Robi Cash App
Robi cash is an electronic float where Robi users will be able to perform a wide range of payment transactions (utility bill, train ticketing, Robi airtime purchase, etc.) using their mobile phone anytime, anywhere. RobiCash is Robi Axiata Ltd.’s Digital Financial Solution, through which consumers can recharge their Robi and Airtel Mobile balance and pay their residential utility bills. Customer can either use the USSD method or the App as per their choice
Services Under RobiCash:
All the services that RobiCash will serve are available here so that you can get all the information related to the topic easily from here.
- Utility Bill Payment Services (Electricity, Gas, and Water)
- Easy Load Purchase
- Smart Metering
- Pre-paid Metering
RobiCash Registration And Recharge:
- If you are a Robi customer and want to register to Robicash then dial *787*1# along with for an Airtel customer has to dial *400*1*1#
- After registering, RobiCash users can recharge/top-up RobiCash e-float from the nearest RobiCash agent
- If you want to download the RobiCash app then go to the play store or app store and download the app properly.
What Utility Providers Are Currently Available For Bill Payment With RobiCash?
- Currently, you can pay bills for the utility service providers listed below:
|Utility Type||Utility Provider||Service Type|
|Electricity||BPDB||Prepaid and Postpaid|
|Electricity||BPDB Sylhet (Hexing)||Prepaid|
|Electricity||BREB||Prepaid and Postpaid|
How to Pay For Bills From Mobile?
- You can pay the bill by the RobiCash app or USSD. For Robi customers dial *787# and for Airtel customers, dial *400#.
Service Charge To Pay The Bill(s)
If you are eligible for the service you must pay the service charge as per the following table:
|Bill Amount Slab (BDT)||Service Charge (BDT)|
|1 to 400||5|
|401 to 1500||10|
|1500 to 5000||15|
Note: Charges are inclusive of Vat and Tax as per government regulation
Thanks for visiting our website and read the whole article carefully. All the information in this article is from a valid source. You can any information on any topic like mobile operator. So for more information visit our webpage. Stay connected with us.