Robi always tries to provide the customer with some extraordinary offers. This is why Robi provides customers with a balance transfer process by which the Robi users can transfer their balance any time, any place with anyone, maybe his friend relatives who use Robi. To get more processing read the following article carefully.
Robi Balance Transfer
The new invention of Robi makes Robi users’ life easier and enjoyable. Now any Robi users can transfer their credit with anyone who uses Robi at any time at any place. Maybe you are so much willing to know the full process as well as detailed information related to that. So not wasting time, let’s get started.
Robi Balance Transfer Process
To transfer balance, What you have to are given below.
- To transfer a balance you don’t have to register just type the amount in a message body and send to 1212 018XXXXXXXX (Where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient’s number). You will be auto-registered after your first transaction.
- You will get a pin code after a successful transfer and use this pin in your future transfer. To disable this pin SMS off to 1210.
- To transfer balance using IVR please dial 1210.
Robi Balance Transfer Request
To request for balance what you should do,
- To request, you have to have a minimum of 60 paise in your account.
- Just type the requested amount in a text message body and send SMS to 1211 018YYYYYYYY (where 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number).
- The donor will receive the request as an SMS.
Robi Balance Transfer USSD Code
Please dial *140*6*1# to transfer the balance.
Balance Transfer Charge
- BDT 2 +(VAT, SD &SC) from sender and
- BDT 2 + (VAT, SD & SC) from receiver (from the receiving amount).
Terms & Conditions
- To consume this offer your connection must be an active minimum of 30 days.
- A prepaid customer will be able to transfer the highest 100 TK for the first time and a total 500Tk in a day.
- A postpaid customer will be able to transfer the highest 100 TK for the first time and a total 500Tk in a day.
- For both prepaid & postpaid, the minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 5 and the monthly maximum transfer amount is Tk. 1000.
- Transfer amount must be a whole number fraction amount is not eligible.
- SD+ VAT on price inclusive of SD and conditions apply.
To get detailed information, please call 123 or SMS HELP to 1210.
I hope this article will be more helpful for you and you will be benefitted from this article. It’s a completed article on Robi Balance Transfer System Details Information and all the information in this article is from valid sources. To get more information on other topics, visit our other pages.
Leave a Reply