Banglalink Balance transfer process is now very easy. Banglalink makes life easy and comfortable for BL customers. Now BL customers can transfer their balance with any BL user at any time without any charge. Even new subscribers also consume this facility after one month of their activation. To get detailed information, keep reading the article carefully.
Banglalink Balance Transfer Details
Recently BL has introduced the balance transfer service. So today, I will discuss all the information and processes of Banglalink balance transfer. Here you will know how to transfer BL balance, condition, transfer code, and so on. So, not to waste time, let’s get started.
Banglalink Balance Transfer Process
To transfer the balance at first, you need to register. To register, you need to dial *1000# USSD code and follow the instructions:
- Request for generating a PIN
- You will receive a PIN in reply (by pop up/flash)
- Save the given.PIN
- You will require this PIN to transfer the balance every time onwards.
Some related information:
- One can transfer in a single transaction (Without any fraction amount).
- 500 Tk can be transferred a day & 1000 Tk in a month.
- The amount should be a round figure and typed numerically only without any alphabets (e.g., 50). No fraction will be allowed
- The daily limit would lapse every night at .12:00 AM.
- If you have an emergency balance due, you will not be able to transfer the balance.
- For successful balance transfer, both parties (senders & receivers) should be eligible for this service.
- Both senders & receivers will not be able to transfer the balance within the next 30 mins.
- To reset your PIN, put the last 4 digits of your NID number for verification.
The SMS charge is free of cost.
Now transfer your balance with any BL customer any time, any place with output paying any money. To transfer a balance, you must read the above article and then recharge as your wish according to the processing. If you think that this article is beneficial, then share it with your relatives and friends or inform us below if you have any complaints. Stay with us for coming updated information.
Leave a Reply