GP introduced a missed call alert service for its exclusive customers. Do you know what missed call alert service is? In this article, you will get detailed information about GP missed call alert service, how to activate/deactivate it, and how it works. So not to waste time, let’s get started.
About GP Missed Call Alert
Missed call alert means the calls that did not enter your phone due to keeping your phone’ switch off or being out of network will notify you when you keep your phone’s switch on or being under network. The subscribers will get the notification via massage.
There are two processes to activate/deactivate GP missed call alert service. To activate/deactivate the service, you have to dial a unique code or send a message.
- To subscribe missed call alert service, write START MCA and send it to 26222, or you can Dial *121*6*3*1#.
- To unsubscribe missed call alert service, write STOP MCA and send it to 26222, or you can also Dial *121*6*3*2#.
- All GP customers are eligible for the service.
- Monthly Fee is BDT 10.00 (+15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on the base tariff)
- The service is free for all postpaid customers.
- SMS charges are free for subscribing/unsubscribe
I have arranged all the information from some dependable sources. To get more information about the topic or any operator, inform us or visit our other websites. You can also share your own views via comment below in the box. Please stay connected with us for more updates.