GP is one of the leading mobile operators that already have introduced a GP buddy tracker for its special customers. Maybe you are here to get detailed information about the GP buddy tracker. If I am right, you are in the right place. Here I will share with you detailed information about it. So to get more, keep reading the following text.
About GP Buddy Tracker
Most of the time, we try someone via phone, but the ring keeps ringing, nobody picks up it that makes us so much worried. In this situation, the GP buddy tracker can help us by tracking our dears’ location via SMS that is only BDT 2/per 100 SMS (SD & VAT & SC applicable). Here I have gathered some important location identification codes. Keep your eyes below.
- To start the service, type Start < space > Your name and send it to 23020
- To track your friend, type LOCATE<space >Friend’s number or Friend’s name and send it to 23020, and the return SMS will tell you the location of your friend. When you are registered, send an ADD request to your friends who need to accept.
- Add a friend to your tracking list, type Add<space>friend’s number<space>friend’s name, and send it to 23020.
- When you get an add request from your friend, to accept type Y<Friend’s mobile number >and send to 23020, to reject type N<auto generated code>and send to 23020
- By any chance, if you want to deregister from Buddy Tracker, type Stop and send it to 23020.
- You have to pay BDT 2/per 100 SMS (SD & VAT & SC applicable). From 101st SMS & onwards, customers will be charged BDT 2 per SMS (SD & VAT & SC applicable).
How to register
- If you want to register your self, write START <space> your name send SMS to 23020. If you are successfully registered, you will be able to the following things.
How to add friends
- If you want to register your self, write add <space> friend’s mobile number <space> friends name send SMS to 23020
How to accept friends request
- If you are so much willing to accept a friend request, write Y <space> friend’s mobile number send SMS to 2302
How to find a friend’s location
- To find a friend’s location write locate <space> friend’s mobile number or name send SMS to 23020
How to find your own location
- To find your location write locate <space> me or self mobile number send SMS to 23020
|Service||Accessible To Registered User||Accessible To Un-Registered users||Keyword||Example||Description||Short Code|
|START||Yes||Yes||START <Your Name>||START Mukit||To activate Buddy Tracker Services||23020|
|Add||Yes||No||ADD<space><Friend Number><space><Friend Name>||ADD 017xxxxxxxx Abid||To Add friend|
|Y(Accept)||Yes||Yes||Y <space> friend’s mobile number||Y AAAAA||To accept a friend request|
|N(Reject)||Yes||Yes||N <space> friend’s mobile number||N AAAAA||To Reject friend request|
|STOP||Yes||No||STOP||STOP||To Deactivate Buddy Tracker Services|
|LOCATE||Yes||No||LOCATE <ME> or <Friend Number> or <Friend Name>||LOCATE 017xxxxxxxx||To Locate a friend or yourself|
|HIDE||Yes||Yes||HIDE or HIDE <Friend Number> or <Friend Name>||HIDE 017xxxxxxxx||To hide the location from users|
|SHOW||Yes||Yes||SHOW or SHOW<space><Friend Number> or <Friend Name>||SHOW 017xxxxxxx||To show location from users|
|LIST||Yes||No||LIST||LIST||To see the list of friends which I can track|
|LIST SHOW||Yes||Yes||LIST<space><SHOW>||LIST Show||To see a list of users who are tracking me|
|LIST HIDE||Yes||Yes||LIST<space><HIDE>||LIST Hide||To see the list of users from I kept myself hide|
|DELETE||Yes||No||DELETE<space><Friend Number>or<Friend Name>||DELETE Abid||To delete a friend from the friend list|
|HELP||Yes||No||HELP||HELP||To get help from customer care.|
|VIEW||Yes||No||VIEW||VIEW||To know what are the services you subscribe to.|
|INFO||Yes||No||INFO||INFO||To contact customer care.|
|INDEX||Yes||Yes||INDEX||INDEX||To get the help of Buddy Tracker services.|
That’s all about the topic. Thanks for visiting our webpage. All the information in this article is from valid sources. If you need more information about the topic, inform us or visit our webpage. Please stay connected with us for more information.