Grameenphone brought a balance transfer service for the GP users. Now any GP customer can transfer their balance at any time in any place. Are you a GP customer? Then this article is for you. This article will get all the information about how to transfer GP balance and all its processes. To get more, keep reading the following article carefully.
GP Balance Transfer Procedures
Today I will discuss with you detailed information about how to transfer balance. To transfer GP balance, you have to dial some unique code and maintain some instructions. To get more information, Keep your eyes below.
- At first, you have to register. To register, you have to dial *121*1500# and press 1. The registration can be done via the Mygp app, either.
- If you want to transfer the balance, you have to dial *121*1500#. Then press 2 and follow the instructions.
- To change the pin, just dial *121*1500# and press 3, then follow the instruction.
- Customers should be using the Grameenphone network for more than 6 months or should recharge 300Tk or above at a time to be eligible for the service.
- The recharge limit is a Minimum of 10 BDT and a Maximum of 100 BDT.
- In a calendar month, recharge time is counted 10 times.
- Only prepaid customers can get the service.
- If you send 50 Tk to another person, no cost will be applicable.
Thanks for visiting & staying with us for so long. I think you have got all your information from here. Please stay connected with us for more updates and share your opinion with us via comment.
Leave a Reply