Teletalk is one of the best cellular mobile operators in Bangladesh. Sometimes the Teletalk users try to transfer balance. Balance transfer service is only allowed for Teletalk prepaid to the prepaid number. To get more information, read the following article carefully.
Teletalk Balance Transfer System Details
Do you want to transfer your balance? Don’t worry. All the Teletalk balance transfer processing systems are thoroughly narrated here. Keep an eye below.
- All Prepaid subscribers are eligible to enjoy this service.
- USSD for balance Transfer service is *124*pin*Amount*MSISDN# (Default pin is 1234 or 12345678 ).
- You can transfer a minimum of BDT 10 and a maximum of BDT 50 for the first time.
- This process is only for Teletalk prepaid to prepaid number.
- Daily minimum transfer BTD 10.
- Daily maximum transfer BTD 50.
- Monthly maximum transfer of BTD 500.
Teletalk Balance Transfer Code
To transfer Teletalk balance, you have to know the code. The Teletalk subscriber can transfer a balance by the shortcode *124* Pin*Amount* Reciever’s mobile number#.
That’s all about Teletalk Balance Transfer Service 2020. All the information in this article is from a valid source. Follow the instructions and transfer your balance properly. If you have any objection or anything to say, then inform us by comment. Thanks for staying with us.