Teletalk is one of the best and only public mobile operator in Bangladesh. Now Teletalk is providing 4G internet service countrywide. Often most of the customers ask for about 4G. Most people don’t know in detail about 4G and have some important questions about it. So today, I will share with you detailed information about Telertalk 4G.
Teletalk 4G SIM
Are you finding information about Teletalk 4G? Don’t worry. I have gathered here almost all the information through questions and answers. To get detailed information about it, keep reading.
What is 4G?
- 4G is a 4th generation broadband cellular network that offers the highest speed internet browsing experience.
What are the prerequisites for getting 4G service?
If you want to get 4G, you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- 4Gsupported handset
- 2G SIM taken before 2012 has to be replaced
- You have to migrate the current 3G SIM to 4G
- Must be within 4G coverage area
How do I know if my SIM is 4G enabled?
- To find out if your SIM is suitable for 4G service, text chk to 157
How do I migrate to 4G?
- To migrate from 3G to 4G SIM, type “4G” and send it to 111.
Where are the 4G services available?
- Initially, 4G is available in Gulshan, Niketan, Baridhara, Banani, Dhaka University, BUET Ramna, Motijheel, Mirpur, Mohammadpur, Shyamoli, Farmgate, and Dhanmondi areas. 4G service will be launched across the country soon.
What is the upload and download speed in 4G?
- Speed depends on network capacity. Usually, upload speed is 15 Mbps, and download speed is 40 Mbps.
That’s all about it. I hope you have got all the answers that you are looking for. If you read the whole article, you will be able to get all the information about it. If you need more information about the topic, inform us. Please stay connected with us for more information. Thanks for remaining me.