Hello, dears visitors. Suppose you are here, so I can suppose you are GP users or want to know about the following topic. If yes, then this article is written only for you. This article is going to be written on GP prepaid to postpaid migration & all detailed information. If you want to get details, keep an eye below.
GP Prepaid To Postpaid Migration Details
You can easily migrate your prepaid connection into MyPlan postpaid by keeping the same number. To migrate your GP SIM from prepaid to postpaid, you have to do –
- Go to your nearby Grameenphone Center- You have to bring there your subscription paper, National ID card, 2 copy passport size photo along with BDT. 100 that will require a migration fee.
- Get biometric verification done.
- Grameenphone representative will attend to help you migrate
If you migrate into my plan, you will get some amazing offers:
- 48paisa/minute at any local number.
- Get free data every month
- 18 GB of free data offer for the next 6 months.
Eligibility criteria for Prepaid to Postpaid migration
To get the migration process from GP prepaid to postpaid, you have to eligibility for the migration. The eligibility that you need to migrate your prepaid GP SIM to postpaid is given below.
That’s all about GP prepaid to postpaid migration details. I hope this article will help you in many ways to find all information related to the topic. If you think this article is beneficial, then share it with all of your close ones. For more updated information, stay connected with us. Thanks for visiting our website.