Hello visitors, Are you searching for information about GP EVTS Tracking System & Login Process? Don’t worry. In this article, I will share with you detailed information about GP EVTS System, its price And features, installation system, EVTS device specification, OBD port, and so on. So not to waste time, keep an eye below.
What Is GP EVTS System
Gramophone EVTs system is a system that helps you to manage your vehicles like never before. Take better care of your car and everyone in it with GP eVTS solution, the integrated system that assists and empowers you. By the mobile app, you get the facilities to interact with your vehicle tracking, navigation, management, incident alarms, reports, driving behavior analytics, and engine monitoring solution. To get more information, read the following information carefully.
GP eVTS Price And Features
I have already given details information about GP eVTS price and features. To get more, read the following.
|Device Price||3,599 BDT|
|Subscription||Fee 319 BDT|
** Price listed above includes VAT, TAX, and SD
Make your car updated with unique & smart features with Grameenphone eVTS solution.
- No installation is required. Plug the device in your vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Navigate to your desired place without leaving the app
- Scan your vehicle & find out possible issues by yourself
- Get notified immediately on incidents of your car
- Get fuel consumption data based on every trip/day
- Get driving scores & see if you or your driver is driving safe
How To Install GP eVTS
For the installation of GP EVETS, at first, you have to download it. After completing the download, click it to install this application. Click next to fill up the conditions by following the screen directives. If you do this properly, the application will be installed successfully.
EVTS Device Specification
The detailed information of EVTS device specification is available below with pictures. So look down and get your desired information.
- Working current: <[email protected]
- Standby current: <[email protected]
- Positioning mode: GPS+LBS
- Dimension: 45.5mmx25.5mm×36mm
- Working Temperature: -20°C~75°C
- Working humidity: 5%~95%
- 2 LEDs for GSM and GPS Status
- 365 days warranty
Where Is your OBD port?
Check your car’s compatibility and get GP eVTS now to get the most advanced and simple vehicle tracking service.
To know more about OBD compatibility, please click here.
That’s all about the GP EVTS tracking system & login Process. All the information about the topic gathered here altogether for your bitterness. I hope this article will help you in many ways. If you need more information on the topic or any other topics, then visit our other pages. Stay with us for more updates.
Leave a Reply