Here in this article, I will inform you with lots of information about GP ebill. Maybe you are searching for information about GP Ebill service. If yes, you are in the right place. Here you will get detailed information about GP ebill, how to subscribe, and lots of related information. So to get all the information let’s keep reading.
About GP Ebill
Ebill is one of the best GP introductions ever provide its all the customers some facilities like fast & accurate delivery, ensuring information security & contributing to a green environment. It is a new dimension of postpaid bill distribution.
- 1. Subscription Process– You can subscribe to the service through SMS. Just type Ebill <space> email address and sent it to 24777. Example: ebill [email protected] & send it to 24777.
- Subscribers’ Ebill receiving Time: Subscribers can receive Ebills nay time within 24 hours after bill cycle completion.
- 3. Will Roaming subscribers receive both local & roaming invoices in Ebill?– Yes, they will.
- 5. How will the subscriber change Ebill (email) address?– To change ebill service, type Ebill <space> email address and sent to 24777. Example: ebill [email protected] & send to 24777.
- 6. How long will it take to subscribe for Ebill?– 72 working hours; the Ebill will be sent on the next bill cycle from the requested date.
- 7. Will customers continue to receive the paper invoice? – No
- 8. Will any fee impose for Ebill?– No
- 9. What is the file format & file size of Ebill?– pdf, Average file size: 50 to 100 KB.
For instance: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
- 10. Can subscribers use a printed copy for payment?– Yes.
- 11. Can newly subscribe (for Ebill) clients receive the previous month’s bill?– No
- 12. How & where customers will demand duplicate ebill?– Customers can ask for duplicate bills through customer contact points.
To unsubscribe from the service, go to the message option, type Ebill <space> cancel, and send it to 24777.
Thanks for visiting & reading our page. I always try to make the article free from error. For more information, please stay connected with us.
Leave a Reply