Banglalink has now introduced emergency alerts for its all special customers. Are you a Banglalink customer? If yes, this article is for you. Here You will be informed about BL emergency alert thoroughly and how do you subscribe and activate it. So not to waste time, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
About Banglalink Emergency Alert
An emergency alert is one of the best services invented by Banglalink to provide them with emergency facilities. Those who are eligible for this service will add unlimited numbers as emergency contacts for free and in case of emergencies. To get the service, you have to subscribe to it and also pay for the subscription.
- Subscription Charge: Subscription charge is Tk. 6 / Month for the service.
- To Activation Service: To activate the service, just dial *321*1#
There will be three subscription packs with different validity and price, where subscribers will get the free emergency alert limit as per the following:
|Pack Validity||Subscription Fee||Free Emergency Alert Limit|
|30 days||Tk. 6.00 (+VAT, SD & SC)||30 Alerts|
|7 days||Tk. 2.00 (+VAT, SD & SC)||7 Alerts|
|1 day||Tk. 0.50 (+VAT, SD & SC)||2 Alerts|
- Each emergency alert subscribers will be able to check their usage limit and the remaining balance by dialing *321*4*3#
- After exceeding the free alert limit of the existing pack, subscribers will be able to buy additional two emergency alerts at Tk.0.50 (+VAT, SD & SC) as many times as they want.
Key Service Details
- Banglalink subscribers can dial *321# to avail of the service.
- To activate “Banglalink Emergency Alert,” subscribers can dial *321*1#
- In case of emergency or adverse situation requiring help, subscribers will dial *321*3# and SMS notification asking for help with current location status will be sent to previously defined emergency contact person’s mobile
- Subscribers will be able to add/delete emergency numbers as per their choice by dialing *321*4*1#
Thanks for staying with us for so long. I hope you are very pleased to read the article. If you need more information, please visit our website. Stay safe.